Cloud Data Backup
Don’t wait for a disaster to occur before evaluating your options! Make sure your data is protected in case of disasters, whether they are man-made or natural. VoicePro’s offsite data backup solution provides the support your organization needs to stay safe and keep up and running during hard times. Don’t let a flood, tornado or power outage to make business grind to a halt. Regardless of circumstance, your company needs to be able to stay in touch with customers and stay in business. Extended periods of incapacitation can spell disaster.
You will have a full remote system backup with web-based access to your data. Because your data is in the cloud, it is available anytime or anywhere you need it, ensuring business continuity in the event of a natural disaster or extended outage. Data in the cloud will not be deleted, misplaced or destroyed in the event of a disaster.
What are the benefits of a Cloud Data Backup plan? With VoicePro you get the benefits of a solution that provides you:
- Top-notch data security and data integrity, and a unique pass phrase recovery system based on the best open standards (AES-256, HMAC-SHA-256, RSA-3072, TLS/SSL, PBKDF2, FIPS 197, NIST 800-38A). Open standards are technical requirements that are developed and maintained through a collaborative and consensus-based process. They are available to the public and facilitate data exchange between different products and services.
- Single solution for remote and local backups to instantly backup and restore data locally and remotely.
- High-speed fully automated block-level incremental backup engine – which speeds up the backup process significantly – supporting unlimited versioning, compression. Exchange 2003/2007 & SQL Server, open and locked files, very large files ( > 4GB), network mapped drives and visual/manual editing of arbitrarily complex policies.
- Easy to use, centralized provisioning, management, notification, and monitoring features. We receive instant email notification of errors/warnings, lack of backup and unexpected disk usage changes. VoicePro will know immediately alert you of any issues and work quickly to fix or resolve it as soon as possible.
- Reverse-delta incremental backup strategy ensures that the most recent backup is always a full backup, while the transmitted incrementals and still small. This allows for faster restores and also means that once the full backup is uploaded the first time, only incremental backups are needed from that time forward.
A Cloud Data Backup plan is crucial to any company, ensuring all your bases are covered when it comes to protecting and maintaining your organization’s data in case of disaster. VoicePro has the support you need!